Membership is open to any Chicago Booth Full-time students.
One of the biggest benefits of being part of EVC is access to a wide network of people in the entrepreneurship and venture capital community. We develop a close network and stay active during the entire two years at Booth. As a member, you will benefit from a breadth of resources that will help you be successful at Booth and beyond. The group’s focus on student issues makes us uniquely capable of meeting the needs and desires of our student members.
Exclusive to our members, we provide:
Events & Programming
- Discounted tickets to SeedCon
- Access to start-up and venture capital treks
- Lunchtime speaker series, and social events
- Personalized resume reviews
- Q&A with career panels
- Weekly listings of internship and job opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities with the Polsky Center
- Access to information on leading conferences
- Meet future co-founders
- Two-Year Membership (1st year FT Booth students): $150
- One-Year Membership (1st year, 2nd year FT): $100
- One-Year Renewal (Past Member): $90
Contact our Co-Chairs with any questions regarding membership issues, the registration process, or the membership website.