The Chicago Africa Business Group (CABG) is open to all members of the Chicago Booth community interested in exploring the business, economic and social issues in Africa. Conceived in 2007, CABG had initially provided social and mentorship opportunities for members. Recently, the group has adopted a more business focus and engages with companies, business leaders and alumni to highlight the business climate in Africa and promote networking opportunities for students interested in careers on the continent.
Our objectives are to:
1. Promote & expose the business opportunities in Africa to the Chicago Booth Community
2. Provide a forum for networking among Chicago Booth students and alumni with an interest in Africa
3. Promote awareness of African culture & heritage at Chicago Booth
4. To attract African students to the Chicago Booth through outreach efforts
5. To support group members in achieving success both at Chicago Booth and in all future endeavors